Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Pride and Prejudice and Zombie's Book Review

A review of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, by Calleigh W.
                When I first started reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, I found it rather funny, then as I progressed I was highly disappointed.  The random battle scenes, and mentions of temples, were alright enough, but then I was shocked by how graphic some of the scenes became.
                All in all, I thought the book was stupid, not to mention it completely ruined Jane Austen’s masterpiece.   It was gross, not to mention crude, to the point where, when Mrs. Angel said we didn’t have to finish it, I readily took her up on her offer. I would not ever recommend this book to anyone, not necessarily because the content is so bad that it should not be read, but because it is a complete waste of time.
~ Calleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment